"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord ...." Col. 3:22

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men .... It is the Lord Christ you are serving." Col. 3:23-24

Monday, November 14, 2011

SHOWERED!

A special day has come and gone with memories and pictures to last a lifetime. Your first baby shower is certainly a milestone, the prelude to the biggest, greatest, most exciting adventure a married couple experiences - parenthood. We are so excited for Michael and Andi and know full well they will be wonderful, loving parents. Megan, Madelyn, and I were delighted to share in the Neumann family shower at a cozy restaurant with a cute name, Gracie's Place, in the quaint town of Williamston, not far from Holt, MI where Andi grew up.
Mommy & Daddy soon-to-be...

Sweet preg-o Andi
Mike & Andi were so happy to have Madelyn there with all her energy and sociability, this girl knows how to work the crowd!


She was so patient waiting to have a cupcake until after lunch. You can see the delight on her face when "Uncle Dude" let her be the first to dig in.


These sweet gals are delightful to be around, there is so much love between them and beautiful smiles like this all.the.time! Love them!


 A beautiful keepsake Noah's Ark for the nursery from Aunt Erika.

 No gift was too big for Madelyn to handle! She truly was a BIG help!

Me, my boy, and his lovely wife! I thought it was cute he wore blue & pink.


Not the most comfortable front and center opening gifts, this one brought a big smile to his face!
I wonder if Go Green will be baby McG's first words?!


Baby monitor from Andi's Oma who wasn't able to attend.

Andi's sweet father, Marty, kept it quiet but I thought it was so sweet... he brought a bouquet of flowers with him for Andi. Brother Nick came too and it was pretty sweet to see him visiting with all the ladies.

Cousins!

Cousin Madelyn & Auntie Meg
Tuckered out on the way home.

Next up, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, then BABY!!!  So excited to meet this precious babe!

3 comments:

  1. ugh I was there too! haha totally kidding~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, you're right, you were there too! I am pretty sure there was one included but gremlins must have gotten to it! I will fix that :)

    ReplyDelete